Want the latest information and stories behind the stories? Subscribe to the email newsletter! Newsletter is sent every other month. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your information will never be sold.
- Other Apps
Happy Halloween from New Mexico Fairytales! The jack o' lantern pictured above is inspired by the New Mexico state flag. You'll find the same sun design on the cover of New Mexico Fairytales.
Now for the pumpkin seeds.
Pumpkin seeds, about 1/2 cup dry
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Spices: Chose from - Chipotle seasoning, Santa Fe seasoning, Garlic Salt, Cumin, Paprika, Lemon Salt, Chili powder.
2. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
3. Place sheet of parchment paper on cookie sheet.
4. Place dry pumpkin seeds in bowl. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil; use just enough for the seeds to appear glossy but not so much they're wading or swimming.
5. Spread pumpkin seeds, single layer, on cookie sheet.
6. Sprinkle with your choice of seasonings.
7. Roast pumpkin seeds for 10 minutes then check them. Bake in 2 minute increments until seeds just begin to turn golden brown. Let cool the enjoy!
Immerse yourself in the magic of New Mexico, land of enchantment, with New Mexico Fairytales.